“Do you do private commissions?”
Yes, I take on commissions. Please get in touch to discuss what you’re looking for by contacting me here.
“How much are your paintings?”
Prices will vary depending on size, media, whether it’s colour or black and white and number of subjects. The pricing list can be found on the Pricing Page. Please get in touch to discuss individual commission pricing here.
“Can you teach me how to draw?”
Yes. As a qualified teacher holding a DBS certificate I can teach both adults and children including GCSE art. Go to my Tuition page for more details.
“What mediums do you work in?”
I mostly work in acrylic and pencil on Illustration board, heavy weight paper/card and watercolour paper.
“What is the process to commission a painting?”
You can easily commission a painting. Just follow these steps.
- Contact me either by e-mail or phone with what kind painting you would like to commission.
- We will then discuss your requirements and the cost of the work.
- Once we have discussed the work and agreed the design and a price including delivery a 30% non refundable deposit will need to be made to secure the time for the painting.
- I will then start the painting and email you the initial composition, progress images of the work and the final painting for your approval. This process usually takes between 2-4 weeks depending how busy I am with commissions.
- Upon your final approval, I will ship or deliver the painting to you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes I can ship internationally at cost via UPS. Please be aware that custom fees may apply when you pick up your package from your local postal service. You will be responsible for any custom charges incurred when the art work is shipped internationally.
How long does it take to complete a commission?
The turnaround time depends on how many commissions I am currently working on and how detailed the painting is. Usually the painting will be completed in 2-4 weeks from the time it was commissioned but I can let you know how long it will take when it is booked in. Paintings are started in the order they are received but If the painting is needed quickly for a special date I will do my best to accommodate you.
Can I request changes to the painting after I have seen the final proof?
Reasonable small alterations can be requested on the painting. However the initial emailed composition and progress shots should make sure that any alterations that may be needed can be done during the painting process rather than when it has been completed.